6/29/2024

PPPPPsalm.LoL











➡Everyone goes home













Psalm 27 is the 27th psalm of the Book of Psalms, beginning in English in the King James Version: "The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?". The Book of Psalms is part of the third section of the Hebrew Bible, and a book of the Christian Old Testament. In the slightly different numbering system used in the Greek Septuagint and Latin Vulgate translations of the Bible, this psalm is Psalm 26. In Latin, it is known as "Dominus illuminatio mea".[1]

The psalm forms a regular part of JewishCatholicLutheranAnglican and Nonconformist Protestant liturgies. It has been set to music by Marc-Antoine Charpentier and Frances Allitsen among others.


English translation (King James Version)[edit]

  1. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
  2. When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
  3. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
  4. One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.
  5. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
  6. And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
  7. Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
  8. When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.
  9. Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.
  10. When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.
  11. Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
  12. Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.
  13. I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
  14. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.


Traditionally this Psalm is divided into two sections, verses 1–6 and 7–14. The first section declares the power of God and a boundless hope that God will bring rescue and protection from all enemies.[10] The second portion has a clear shift in tone with the declaration "I believe".[11] The New American Bible, Revised Edition, describes each part as "complete in itself".[12] Some scholarship contends that it may have originally been two separate psalms.[13][14]

In Hebrew the first three verses increase numerically: Two parallel phrases of five words each, then six, then seven (hinting at completion in Jewish numerology).[13]

The Psalm is a cry for help,[15] and ultimately a declaration of belief in the greatness of God and trust in the protection God provides. It may be a sequel to the preceding psalm.





Psalm 26, the 26th psalm of the Book of Psalms in the Bible, begins (in the King James Version): "Judge me, O LORD; for I have walked in mine integrity".

The Book of Psalms is part of the third section of the Hebrew Bible, and a book of the Christian Old Testament. In the slightly different numbering system used in the Greek Septuagint and Latin Vulgate translations of the Bible, this psalm is Psalm 25. In Latin, it is known as "Iudica me Domine".[1] The psalm is attributed to David by its sub-title.[2] Albert Barnes argues that "there is no reason to doubt the correctness of the superscription",[3] but according to Charles and Emilie Briggs, it is to be dated within the Persian period (539 to 333 BCE).[4] The Briggs describe the psalm as

a profession of integrity by a Levite, engaged in worshipping Yahweh in the temple choir. (1) He professes integrity in walk, and unwavering trust in Yahweh, as attested by Yahweh Himself (v.1-2). (2) Ever conscious of the divine kindness and faithfulness, he abstains from all association with the wicked (v.3-4). (3) He hates the company of the wicked and purifies himself for sacrifice (v.5-6). (4) He loves the temple (v.8), and stands in its choir blessing Yahweh (v.12[4]

They add that the "elements of prayer and worship" in verses 9 to 11 are additions by a later editor.[4]

The psalm forms a regular part of JewishCatholicLutheranAnglican and Nonconformist Protestant liturgies.


King James Version[edit]

  1. Judge me, O LORD; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the LORD; therefore I shall not slide.
  2. Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.
  3. For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in thy truth.
  4. I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I go in with dissemblers.
  5. I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.
  6. I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine altar, O LORD:
  7. That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.
  8. LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.
  9. Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men:
  10. In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.
  11. But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me.
  12. My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the LORD.




LoLLoLLoLLoLLoLLoLLoLLoLLoLLoLLoLLoLLoLLoLLoLLoLLoLLoL





15 件のコメント:

  1. 「『英国に』おかえりなさい」という温かな接遇に大感激なされておられる天皇陛下のご帰国を、ご来日と表現すべきかどうか悩ましい

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 身体は日本へ 精神はかの地に

      削除
  2. "また、日本の若者達が、オックスフォード大学のみならず海外へ留学して広く世界に学び、私たちと同様のすばらしい経験を得られることを希望します。"

    返信削除
  3. What is the Oxford Uehiro Graduate Scholarship Program?

    In recognition of their endeavour, the Oxford–Uehiro Graduate Scholarship Programme will provide full funding for up to five Japanese students studying at Oxford each year, with the chosen scholars to be known informally as the 'Uehiro Five'.
    https://www.development.ox.ac.uk › ...
    Oxford launches new scholarship programme inspired by Japan's ...

    返信削除
  4. Wikipedia
    上廣倫理財団
    ... 実践倫理宏正会が創立40周年を記念して資金を拠出し設立した財団である。

    返信削除
  5. 期待を裏切ることが絶対に無い浩宮構文

    返信削除
  6. 第 27 章
    主はわたしの光、わたしの救だ、わたしはだれを恐れよう。主はわたしの命のとりでだ。わたしはだれをおじ恐れよう。

    13 わたしは信じます、生ける者の地でわたしは主の恵みを見ることを。
    14 主を待ち望め、強く、かつ雄々しくあれ。主を待ち望め。


    ・・・信じたり望んだりするだけじゃなくて
    読んで考えましょうwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    返信削除
  7. 天皇陛下の尋常ならざる高揚感に触れて
    人格否定発言を生々しく想起してしまう

    返信削除
  8. Centre for Geopolitics  Emperor Naruhito

    返信削除
  9. 大韓民国への天皇皇后両陛下のご訪問が実現すれば

    上皇さまの悲願が達成されるし

    大韓民国へのご訪問こそが

    真の意味での

    「おかえりなさい」

    返信削除
  10. 赤いちゃんちゃんこ

    返信削除